Slam Bag Combo
More features than dumbbells, kettlebells and barbells combined!
Instead of filling up standard sized sand bags with limited functions, we designed the Slam Bag to comprise of 4 mini sand bags for the internal weight.
Simply remove the sand fillers to increase or decrease the weight. Additionally, the bottom of the Sand Training Bag is reinforced with two military grade adjustable flaps to tighten or loosen the size.
The Sand Training Bag comprises of 24 x-box Nylon stitched with an additional 2 rivets on each handle.
The 3 loops on each side comprises of a total of 6 x-box Nylon stitched with an additional rivet to prevent twisting and raising during use.
On the interior, built-in reinforcement sand filler straps to lock in any added sand filler, creating a stabilizing structure when cinched down.
What's in the box?
Trusted by Individuals in:
INNOVATED & TIME TESTED
Unlike your standard sandbag, we designed and patented the rear surface for dragging and throwing. Please visit the FAQ page for full guidelines.
The Sled Strap is equipped with three metal carabiners to attach onto the three metal D-rings on the sandbag for dragging workoutsSLED STRAP
NOT ONE SANDBAG, BUT 5 FOR THE PRICE OF ONE
The patented interior straps allows you to strap on each adjustable sand filler to prevent shifting during isolation exercises.LEARN MORE
FULLY ADJUSTABLE - MADE FOR EVERYONE
Due to their small size when empty, the sand fillers fits perfectly into your pocket and can be used as custom, incremental weight for on the go training.
FUNCTIONAL FOR ATHLETES
NCAA - University of San Diego Athletic Performance Dept
DURABLE FOR THE MILITARY
Used and trusted by the Canadian and United States Military
Each Sand Filler comprises of a foam handle to comfortably perform a variety of traditional dumbbell movements: thrusters, cleans, curls, shoulder press, etc.SAND FILLER
How much can the Sand Training Bag hold?
Up to 150LBS to be slammed, thrown and dragged. Our durability testing and inspection held it at 150LBS. Some customers do not purchase the combos but solely the Sand Training Bag and insert a bag of sand from a local hardware store. It is all preference.
What are the straps inside for?
To hold the sand fillers in place. For example, if you would like to focus on compound workouts or using the Sand Training Bag as a sled, it is recommended to attach all three straps to each sand filler to prevent movement. If you would like to work on stability workouts, you have the option to allow the sand fillers to move freely.
What are the 3 loops on each side for?
For two purposes. 1. Connecting strap: Attach all three hooks onto the three loops on either side of the Sand Training Bag to be used as a sled which prevents swivel and raising. 2. Shoulder strap: Hook the two hooks onto the top two loops on each side to be used as a duffle bag.
Is the shoulder strap included?
No. That will be an addition.
Can I use water or any liquids to fill it up?
No. Please only use sand.
The recommended weight range for an adjustable sandbag for beginners can vary depending on the individual's strength level and the exercises they plan to do. For beginners, it is recommended to start with a lighter weight and gradually increase the weight as they become more comfortable with the exercises and their strength improves. In general, it is best to start with a weight that is challenging but manageable, and then gradually increase the weight as you progress. Simply add or remove the sand fillers (mini sandbags) to the sand training bag.
Benefits of adjustable sandbags
Using an adjustable sandbag for workouts has several benefits, including:
- Dynamic resistance: Sandbags build dynamic resistance as your body works hard to stay stable against the weight of an asymmetrical load, which works your entire body.
- Multi-planar movements: Sandbag training involves multi-planar movements, which means it works your body in different directions and angles, leading to a more well-rounded workout.
- Core and muscle stability: Sandbag training helps build strong stabilizer muscles, including your core, which is often the most important stabilizer for big exercises.
- Grip strength: The awkward, unstable, off-balanced nature of a sandbag places stress on your body in a very different manner, which helps improve grip strength.
- Real-world sports training: By training with sandbags, you bring a different kind of strength that relates better to the real world and sports.
- Strengthening of torso and hips: Lifting and carrying sandbags will strengthen the torso and the hips, which can facilitate a greater transfer of strength through the body in other liftings or movements.
- Engages smaller fixator and neutralizer muscle groups: Sandbag training engages smaller fixator and neutralizer muscle groups, which are not easily engaged in traditional weight training, leading to overall gains when compared to static training.
Overall, using an adjustable sandbag for workouts can lead to a more well-rounded, challenging, and effective workout that engages multiple muscle groups and improves grip strength and stability.
This product has no reviews yet.